Working at inter-vision is:
Join a small passionate and dynamic team that is committed to the success of the company. It is also joining a constantly evolving business in a stimulating environment and in a highly competitive market.
Do you have an interest in working at inter-vision? Make sure you recognize yourself in the values of the company:
- You are energetic and passionate: to achieve success, we need people with boundless energy demonstrating a passion for their work.
- You are a good team player: we firmly believe that respect and trust are essential ingredients for success.
- You value knowledge and expertise: Inter-vision greatly values people who want to progress, acquire new knowledge and develop their expertise.
- Participate in the development, programming and integration of websites according to the latest industry standards;
- Acquire and develop skills in the realization of websites;
- Contribute to the development of effective working methods for the realization of Web projects;
- Stay abreast of technology trends and advances in the Web domain;
- Offer efficient and scalable solutions in terms of Web development.
- Completed level of education: Baccalaureate, College (DEC) or AEC with demonstrated experience
- Languages: French, English (functional level)
- Good analytical skills (ability to propose and discuss specifications and choices)
- Good communication skills and excellent ability to integrate new teams
- Rigor (compliance with detailed specifications)
- You will be primarily responsible for the design and development of the front-end part of the web and mobile version of the websites.
- You will participate in the development process as part of the team
- You will participate in the analysis of the solution with the team.
- Excellent knowledge of PHP, HTML and CSS (SASS) languages;
- Ability to develop websites for deployment through a free-source content management system, such as WordPress, Joomla and Drupal;
- Knowledge of basic principles of responsive web design;
- Ability to manipulate and integrate data from different sources and forms (CSV, XML, JSON, etc.);
- Knowledge of Adobe suite software (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, etc.);
- Knowledge of website optimization for search engines (SEO);
- Ability to document and optimize code, regardless of the language used.
- College or university degree in a relevant field;
- Three (3) years of relevant experience in a similar position;
- Teamwork in a changing creative environment;
- Ability and desire to learn;
- Good knowledge of French and English.
- Basic knowledge of maintaining and configuring web servers;
- Developing knowledge for sending mass emails via a service like MailChimp and constant contact;
- Ability to work in both Mac and Windows environments.
- A great work team
- A competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule
- 5 paid holidays per year
- Group insurance
- Social activities
- And more…